TEST UPGRADE FORA
LINK NA VLAKNO TOŤ

Boeing CH-47 Chinook - Hobby Model - 1:33

Moderators: Trak-Tor, Jolaus

Spitfire | --
Posts: 1028
Name: Kurt

Boeing CH-47 Chinook - Hobby Model - 1:33

Postby Spitfire » 03 Dec 2021 15:52

Hello model builder, :)

Today I'll show you my Chinook CH - 47 from Hobby Modell

With kind regards from Styria

Kurt


User avatar
iconmaster | 38
Last man standing
Posts: 7647
Name: Peter Jankovič
Location: Želiezovce
Contact:

Re: Boeing CH-47 Chinook - Hobby Model - 1:33

Postby iconmaster » 03 Dec 2021 17:10

Great work and very nice photos! When I firs saw the small pictures, I though there is a real helicopter on the pictures with sky in the background :)

User avatar
Trak-Tor | 54
2K+
Posts: 3784
Name: Juraj
Location: Bratislava
Contact:

Re: Boeing CH-47 Chinook - Hobby Model - 1:33

Postby Trak-Tor » 03 Dec 2021 19:09

Is it this one:

I don't think I have ever seen one before...
Very nice! And great pictures!
Do you have any pictures of the build in progress?
:)
-- Ani budúcnosť už nie je to, čo bývala... --
Moja galéria

Spitfire | --
Posts: 1028
Name: Kurt

Re: Boeing CH-47 Chinook - Hobby Model - 1:33

Postby Spitfire » 03 Dec 2021 19:19

Hello Juraj,

Yes thats the right one , thank you very much !

You can find a construction report HERE:

https://www.kartonbau.de/forum/thema/18 ... /?pageNo=1

Kind regards
Kurt

Return to “Letecká technika // Aircrafts”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests