TEST UPGRADE FORA
LINK NA VLAKNO TOŤ

Ford T-Model - Ambulance /Gabee/ 1:25

Moderator: Oliver

User avatar
Gabee | 46
Posts: 43
Name: Gábor Füzi
Location: Hungary, Budapest
Contact:

Ford T-Model - Ambulance /Gabee/ 1:25

Postby Gabee » 14 Jan 2012 16:50

Hi All,

I'm new in this forum. I'm Gabor from Hungary. I would like to share with you, my new model. This will be Ford T-Model Ambulance from WWI. I started the designing approximately at 3 month ago. The next images show the state of the project, but this is the 3D model yet, but I work on it, day by day.
So... I hope you can enjoy the images.

Ahoj všetkým,

Ja som nový v tomto fóre. Som Gabor z Maďarska. Rád by som sa s vami podeliť o môj nový model. Bude to Ford Model T-Ambulancia z prvej svetovej vojny. Začal som navrhovanie približne na 3 pred mesiacom. Nasledujúce obrázky ukazujú stav projektu, ale to je 3D model, ale som na tom pracovať, deň za dňom.
Takže ... Dúfam, že si môžete vychutnať obrázky.

Image Image Image

-Gabes-
VISIT MY WEBSITE PLEASE
http://www.ppmodels.com

User avatar
johnny7 | 42
Wykonawca
Posts: 2874
Name: Jano
Location: Prievidza

Re: Ford T-Model 1/25 Ambulance

Postby johnny7 » 14 Jan 2012 17:37

You bet, we like the images. Nice piece of work, even it is just in 3D render. What software do you use?
Hotovo: M4A3 Sherman GPM, Brabham BT26 Forum Team
Na Stole: Dragon Wagon GPM
Pod stolom: SdKfz 251, Mordin Solus (Mass Effect 2)
Zrusene: Skoda Roomster

User avatar
serpens | 43
a.k.a. hado
Posts: 8906
Name: Miro
Location: Žilina
Contact:

Re: Ford T-Model - Ambulance /Gabee/ 1:25

Postby serpens » 14 Jan 2012 21:36

Hi, looking good. And welcome on the forum.
Ahoj vypada to dobre. A vitaj na fore.
"Art without engineering is dreaming. Engineering without art is calculating." Steven K. Roberts

User avatar
orech | 54
Posts: 285
Name: Tomáš
Location: Hlohovec - Šulekovo

Re: Ford T-Model - Ambulance /Gabee/ 1:25

Postby orech » 15 Jan 2012 12:19

I'm sorry for my english, i think that's a great project. Good luck.
Semper Fidelis
Hotovo : T-34/76 /Halinski/ 1:25
Na stole : Napoleonics 1807

User avatar
Gabee | 46
Posts: 43
Name: Gábor Füzi
Location: Hungary, Budapest
Contact:

Re: Ford T-Model - Ambulance /Gabee/ 1:25

Postby Gabee » 15 Jan 2012 18:27

Greetings to Everyone,

Thank you for greeting for Everyone! I'm use the Google SketchUp 8 3D designer software. I will try to upload some new images at the next few days, but I am not sure in this, because I have not got many times.
I'm sorry but I can not Slovak, so I use the google translator, which is not perfect!
Best regards
-Gabes-

Pozdravy všetkým,

Ďakujem vám za pozdrav pre všetkých! Ja som používať Google SketchUp 8 3D Designer software. Pokúsim sa nahrať nové obrázky v najbližších niekoľkých dňoch, ale nie som si istý, že v to, pretože nemám mnohokrát.
Je mi ľúto, ale nemôžem slovenská, takže som používať Google Translator, ktorý nie je dokonalý! :red:
S pozdravom
-Gabes-
VISIT MY WEBSITE PLEASE
http://www.ppmodels.com

User avatar
Gabee | 46
Posts: 43
Name: Gábor Füzi
Location: Hungary, Budapest
Contact:

Re: Ford T-Model - Ambulance /Gabee/ 1:25

Postby Gabee » 18 Feb 2012 23:17

Dear All,

After almost one month brake, I come back. I started the unfold project with the wheels. I did the first test build and I hope you can enjoy that.

So... here are the images:

Vážení,

Po takmer mesiac brzdy, vrátim. Začal som rozvinuté projekt s kolesami. Urobil som prvý test stavať a ja dúfam, že si môžete vychutnať.

Takže ... Tu sú obrázky:

Image

Image

-Gabes-
VISIT MY WEBSITE PLEASE
http://www.ppmodels.com

User avatar
Gabee | 46
Posts: 43
Name: Gábor Füzi
Location: Hungary, Budapest
Contact:

Re: Ford T-Model - Ambulance /Gabee/ 1:25

Postby Gabee » 20 Feb 2012 18:38

Hi All,

I'm here again! :wink: Today I continuing the test build and I found some mistake. :red: Some parts are too detailed, for example springs and suspensions. The base is correct but I need to redrawing some parts to easy build. :scorn:

Here are some pictures:

Ahoj všetkým,

Ja som zase tu! Dnes som pokračovať skúšobné zostavenie a našiel som nejakú chybu. Niektoré časti sú príliš detailné, napríklad pružín a suspenzií. Základom je správna, ale musím prekresľovanie niektorých častí pre jednoduché zostavenie.

Tu je niekoľko fotografií:

Image Image Image Image Image

-Gabes-
VISIT MY WEBSITE PLEASE
http://www.ppmodels.com

User avatar
L 3000 | --
Posts: 18
Location: Brno

Re: Ford T-Model - Ambulance /Gabee/ 1:25

Postby L 3000 » 29 Feb 2012 20:47

Člověče naprostá nádhera !!! :)
Mám slabost pro tyhle nádherný autíčka sice není obrněnej :wink: ,ale krásná předloha.
Bude možné s k tomuto modelu dostat a nebo si ho děláš jen pro sebe?

User avatar
johnny7 | 42
Wykonawca
Posts: 2874
Name: Jano
Location: Prievidza

Re: Ford T-Model - Ambulance /Gabee/ 1:25

Postby johnny7 » 29 Feb 2012 21:40

Neviem ci Gabee rozumie, ale...

Gabee, do you understand czech or slovak language? If not, L 3000 wrote someething like:

Dude, it is absolutely beatiful.

I have a weakness for these beatuiful cars, even it is not armoured. But the original pattern is beautiful.
Would be there an opportunity to get to this papercraft, or it is just for you?
Hotovo: M4A3 Sherman GPM, Brabham BT26 Forum Team
Na Stole: Dragon Wagon GPM
Pod stolom: SdKfz 251, Mordin Solus (Mass Effect 2)
Zrusene: Skoda Roomster

User avatar
L 3000 | --
Posts: 18
Location: Brno

Re: Ford T-Model - Ambulance /Gabee/ 1:25

Postby L 3000 » 01 Mar 2012 21:43

Jééé to mě teda nenapadlo :wink: :)
Díky moc za překlad,příště požádám přítelkyni aby mi to převedla do angl.

Return to “Vojenská technika // Military Vehicles”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests