TEST UPGRADE FORA
LINK NA VLAKNO TOŤ

Ford T-Model - Ambulance /Gabee/ 1:25

Moderator: Oliver

User avatar
Gabee | 46
Posts: 43
Name: Gábor Füzi
Location: Hungary, Budapest
Contact:

Re: Ford T-Model - Ambulance /Gabee/ 1:25

Postby Gabee » 02 Mar 2012 11:35

Dear L3000 and johnny7!

Thank you for your comments! I can not understand the slovak and czech language, but the google is my friend! :wink:
So... My plan is the next! I would like to design this model in any versions, for example roadster, coupe, sedan, roadster pickup, truck, ambulance...etc! I would like a series from the T-Model types in scale 1:25. So... this is the plan and we will see! And I would like to publishing this model, but I need to find a publishing office.

The past few days I was many works and I did not remain any time for the model, but I continue the design and test build now!

So... I will came back soon with the images!

Regards: -Gabes-

L3000 a johnny7 drahý!

Děkuji vám za vaše komentáře! Nechápu, na Slovensku a český jazyk, ale Google je můj přítel! :wink:
Takže ... Můj plán je další! Chtěl bych navrhnout tento model verze v každém je například roadster, kupé, sedan, roadster vyzvednutí, nákladní automobil, sanitka atd. ...! Chtěl bych sérii z typů T-model v měřítku 1:25. Takže ... to je plán a uvidíme! A já bych k tomuto modelu publikování, ale musím najít publikování kancelář.

Pár dní jsem byl v minulosti mnoho práce a já jsem nezůstal Každá doba pro model, ale já pokračoval v návrhu a budování tělo nyní!

Takže ... Jsem se brzy vrátil s obrázky!

S pozdravem:-Gabes-
VISIT MY WEBSITE PLEASE
http://www.ppmodels.com

User avatar
Vašek | --
Posts: 188

Re: Ford T-Model - Ambulance /Gabee/ 1:25

Postby Vašek » 03 Mar 2012 23:02

Hi Gabes,

it´s a great work. I hope I´ll built some of your cars.


Ahoj,

skvělá práce. Doufám, že si časem některé z tvých aut postavím.

User avatar
Gabee | 46
Posts: 43
Name: Gábor Füzi
Location: Hungary, Budapest
Contact:

Re: Ford T-Model - Ambulance /Gabee/ 1:25

Postby Gabee » 14 Mar 2012 23:48

Hello for All,

The last few days, I worked on the car! I haven't too much time, but I try to finish this model as soon as possible.

Here are 2 images:

Image

Image

I hope you can enjoy that!

-Gabes-


Dobrý deň, pre všetkých,

Posledných pár dní som pracoval na aute! Nemám moc času, ale snažím sa dokončiť tento model čo najskôr.

Tu sú 2 obrázky:

Image

Image

Dúfam, že si môžete vychutnať to!

-Gabes-
VISIT MY WEBSITE PLEASE
http://www.ppmodels.com

User avatar
L 3000 | --
Posts: 18
Location: Brno

Re: Ford T-Model - Ambulance /Gabee/ 1:25

Postby L 3000 » 15 Mar 2012 21:07

Nádhera :) ,tak tohle si opravdu vychutnávám a těším se na model.


Beautiful :) and really enjoying this and look forward to the model.

User avatar
Gabee | 46
Posts: 43
Name: Gábor Füzi
Location: Hungary, Budapest
Contact:

Re: Ford T-Model - Ambulance /Gabee/ 1:25

Postby Gabee » 14 Jun 2012 08:02

Dobrý deň, pre všetkých,

Je mi ľúto, že som sa aktualizovať toto vlákno tak dlho. Chystám sa vysvetliť, čo sa stalo na niekoľko týždňov alebo mesiacov.

Takže ... V prvom rade ...
Toto je môj prvý osobný projektovanie. Som urobil nejakú chybu (design chyba) a mal som veľký problém so strechou a mám nejaké problémy s montážou. Musím sa redesign a opravuje niektoré časti, ale ja sa nevzdal tento projekt, ale musím ešte dvakrát opraviť tieto chyby!
Pri ... Začínam novú modelovú konštrukciu, si môžete prečítať viac na fóre ... :big smile:

Takže ... Aj práce na tento voz a budem niektoré výsledky, budem nahrávať.

S pozdravom:
-Gabes-

Hello for All,

I'm sorry that I didn't update this thread so long time. I'm going to explain what was happened last a few weeks/months.

So... First of all...
This is my first personal designing. I did some mistake (design flaw) and I was a big problem with the roof and I have some problems with the assembly. I need to redesigning and correcting some parts, but I did not give up this project, but I need more times to correct these mistakes!
During... I start a new model design, you can read more on the forum... :big smile:

So... I working on this car and I will some results, I will upload.

Best Regards:
-Gabes-
VISIT MY WEBSITE PLEASE
http://www.ppmodels.com

User avatar
L 3000 | --
Posts: 18
Location: Brno

Re: Ford T-Model - Ambulance /Gabee/ 1:25

Postby L 3000 » 15 Jun 2012 07:41

Už jsem si říkal jak jsi daleko :wink: .
Chybička s vloudí ,ale vytrvej je to nádherné autíčko.
O to víc se na něj těším :) :)


I've already told you how much: wink:.
Creeps with a mistake, but hold on is a wonderful car.
The more I look forward to it :) :)

Return to “Vojenská technika // Military Vehicles”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest